With Mother’s Day is just a week away. Here a few ideas of things to get your Mama (or me, hint hint Mr D)
1. Leopard Print Swag Bag – £28.00 Scamp & Dude – http://scampanddude.com/
Take a look at their website, absolutely beautiful clothing for adults and kids. I love the message behind the brand. Check them out.
2. All The Gear No Idea sweatshirt – £35.00 – The Unmumsy Mum – http://www.theunmumsymum.co.uk/ This pretty much sums me up!
Loads of great jumpers for mums with funny slogans on.
3. Cath Kidston Mug – £8.00 https://www.cathkidston.com/
Is it really Mother’s Day without asking for one of these?
4. Earrings – £9.50 Marks and Spencer – http://www.marksandspencer.com/
Love that this look super fancy but don’t come with a fancy price tag.
5. Pyjamas – £25.00 Next – http://www.next.co.uk/
Because, well when do you not want new pyjamas
6. Flowers – Sentiments Florist Cranbrook Road Ilford – http://www.sentimentsessex.co.uk/
Everyone loves flowers on any occasions.
7. Afternoon Tea – Best Western Hotel Cranbrook Road Ilford – https://www.bestwestern.co.uk/hotels/best-western-greater-london-hotel-83970
Afternoon tea at a great price.
8. Hermosa London Tote Bag – £80.00 – https://hermosalondon.com/
Do you really need a reason for a new bag? I know I don’t!
Wishing you all a fab day.
Love Mummy Em x