Father’s Day is fast approaching, and if you are stuck for things to do this weekend with Daddy Dearest then why not check out my below pick of places to visit in Essex.
- Marsh Farm – Dad’s go free 16th-17th June
- Audley End Miniature Railway – 16th-17th June
- Audley End House & Gardens – Classic car day 17th June 11.00-17.00
- Lee Valley Farm – 17th June
- Epping Ongar Railway – Classic car show 17th June
- Abridge Village Weekend – 16th-17th June
Alternatively, if you would prefer to take Dad out for a nice meal, here is my pick of places to visit;
- The Rabbits – Stapleford Abbotts
- Blue Rooms Abridge
- Woolston Manor Father’s Day Sunday carvery
- Bel Sit Italian – Woodford Green
- Imperial Oriental – Hainault gold course
- Luppolo Pizza – Wanstead
here’s wishing all the Dad’s out there a fab day!
Mummy Em x