Here is a look at what is on in Essex and East London this February, just in time for Half Term!
- Children’s book swap – 10th Feb from 11.00am – V&A Childhood museum Bethnal Green E2.
This is one of our favourites. It is a great way to give your books a new home, and pick up so new ones.
- 12-13th Feb Paw Patrol meet and great at AreclorMitlar Orbit http://arcelormittalorbit.com/
Do you have a Paw Patrol Fan why not take them along to meet one of the Paw Patrol and get to take in the views of stunning London from the Orbit
- 3rd Feb Chingford Carnival – The Green E4
- 16th Feb Wildlife Olympics Thorndon Country Park – 1.30pm-3.00pm – http://www.visitparks.co.uk/places/thorndon-country-park/
- 15th Feb Pirates in the Wood – Thorndon Country Park 1.30pm-2.30pm
- 10th Feb Chinese New Year Celebrations – V&A Childhood Museum E2
Held on the same day as the book swap, this makes it an ideal day out.
- 11th Feb Mind Body & Spirit fair -Valentines Mansion 10.00am-4.00pm
- 11th Feb Family fun day & craft fayre – Debden Park High School 12.00pm-5.00pm
- 7th Feb Costa Del Trotter 1.00pm & 8.00pm Redbridge Drama Centre http://redbridgedramacentre.co.uk/RedbridgeDramaCentre.dll/Home
- 8th-10th Feb The Importance of being Earnest 19.30-20.30 Kenneth More Theatre – http://kmtheatre.co.uk/
- 14-15th Feb Peppa Pig’s Adventure 13.00-14.00 Kenneth More Theatre
- 14th -17th Feb The Tree Little Pigs 14.30-15.30 Kenneth More Theatre
- Plus, every Tuesday 4.30pm-5.30pm Autism friendly playtime at Kids Quest https://www.kidsquest.co.uk/
Let me know if you hear of any other events, or if you visit any of the above I would love to hear back from you about your day out.
Mummy Em x